TO ORDER CAMPSITES CLICK HERE
For a campground map click here
For directions to the campground click here
GREAT NEWS!!! WANT TO CHECK IN EARLY?
You can check in early this year for just $25 if you are in any ELECTRICAL, VIP or DELUXE VIP site.
- If you have a FESTIVAL SITE, call the ticket center to upgrade your site to VIP.
- Monday check-in is from 4pm to 10 pm.
- Pay $25 early check-in fee at Campers check-in only.
- $25 fee is to pay for security, camping check-in crew, power and law enforcement.
The following is a list of Country USA 2013 camping rules and information.
PLEASE READ THIS INFORMATION CAREFULLY!
- No raised stages or large sound systems. Strictly enforced this year!
- No motorized lawnmowers.
- No hay bales, straw bales, wood chips or any other ground cover allowed in the campgrounds.
- CAMPSITES ARE LIMITED TO 6 PEOPLE PER SITE.
- No Ticket or Camping refunds or exchanges.
- 24 HR Security is provided by Country USA for your safety. Call 920-235-2340.
- CAMPERS UNDER 21 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO EJECT ANYONE AT ANY TIME AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED FOR ANY EJECTION.
- Patron assumes complete risk and responsibility for any and all loss, theft, damage or injury to person or property including electric damage as event assumes no responsibility.
- Concealed and/or carried with a permit WEAPONS PROHIBITED and will be confiscated.
1. IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED AN ELECTRICAL CAMPSITE:
Your site will have - 1-RV 110 volt 30 amp connection (TT-30) - If connecting to 30 amp Bring 100 ft 10 gage cord
Power will be brought to the edge of the campsite and will be the responsibility of the camper to provide connection.
Country USA is not responsible for any power difficulties "after" the connection point.
Ticket holder assumes complete risk and responsibility for any and all loss, theft, damage or injury to person or property as event assumes no responsibility.
Country USA TIP - Bring correct extension cords! Previous years Inspectors cut cords that are incorrect.
Country USA tips to help make your electrical camping a pleasant experience.
Remember, this is camping electricity and you have 30 amps.
An average air conditioner for a camper is 15 amps, which is half your power.
Running a hair dryer and a microwave at the same time will exceed capacity.
A toaster and hair dryer may exceed 20 amps.
Two hair dryers plugged into the same 20-amp outlet WILL exceed capacity!
State statutes and local ordinances concerning open fires apply. Every fire must be contained. This means on legs, above ground with covers on top and bottom and a screen around the center. Fires must be out by 2:30am. Citations will be issued to violations.
3. CHECK-IN / TOKENS:
Campers may arrive on Tue., June 24th, 2014, 6:00am and must vacate the grounds by Sun., June 30th, 2013, 10:00am. Check in time is 7:00am to 10:00pm Wednesday - Saturday. As you enter please go to the campers' check-in to pick up your window sticker which must be attached to your vehicle's windshield at all times.
WINDOW STICKERS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE BETWEEN VEHICLES!!!
UPON CHECK-IN YOUR CAMPING TOKENS WILL BE EXCHANGED FOR WRISTBANDS. Your tokens now have your site number on them. You may not SELL or GIVE these tokens to anyone not on your campsite! Anyone trying to redeem a token that is not on your site will result in the ejection of everyone on your site and loss of tickets!!
IT IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO DISPERSE YOUR TOKENS to everyone in your party PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL!!! No one will be allowed in the gate without them. NOTE: LOST TOKENS OR WRISTBANDS WILL NOT BE REPLACED. EVERY CAMPER MUST HAVE a 4- or 5-day Country USA Ticket and exchange it for a wristband at main entrance.
Showers are available from approximately 6:00am to 6:00pm daily at a nominal charge.
5. VEHICLES PER SITE:
One steering wheel per site is included in your camping fee. ALL ADDITIONAL VEHICLES, INCLUDING MOTORCYCLES, WILL BE CHARGED $50.00 for the festival. Extra Vehicles may be placed on your site provided they fit completely on your site, if not, extra vehicles may be placed in camp overflow parking. (Either location is the same cost).
Excessive rowdiness and underage drinking will not be tolerated. Disruptive or disorderly behavior will result in arrest and/or ejection from the campgrounds and festival site. All state and local traffic ordinances will be enforced.
NO ONE MAY OPERATE ANY MOTOR VEHICLE WHILE INTOXICATED!!!
All generators must have a good muffler system and be turned off at 2:30am. They can be turned back on at 8:30am.
8. CLEAN UP:
Please leave your campsite clean. Campers can place their trash at curbside for daily pickup. Campsites will be inspected following the festival. Those sites not cleaned up will be charged a $50.00 clean up fee.
Pit Stop Portables is on site during the festival offering pumping service for your RV or camper. Average cost is $25 depending on the size of your camping unit. To arrange pumping call them at 920-979-7785 or stop and see them at the showers.
AS STATED IN WINNEBAGO COUNTY HEALTH CODE, NO DUMPING OF GREY WATER is permitted under any circumstances. VIOLATERS WILL BE EJECTED. CITATIONS WILL BE ISSUED. STRICTLY ENFORCED!
10. SECURITY: Security may be reached 24 hours a day at 920-235-2340. Have your site number ready.
11. SOLICITATION: No advertising or solicitation of any kind! This includes signs, banners, & flags with the exception of Country USA sponsors (No offensive signs or banners). No camper will be permitted to engage in any private business. No sale of food, beverages, merchandise or any other goods/services.
One Stop Towing Exclusive & Official Towing Service - Telephone is 920-233-6274
- One Stop Towing is the official contracted towing service for Country USA and Rock USA.
- We will allow our patrons to select the towing vendor of their choice.
- Independent towing services/equipment will not be allowed an "onsite" presence during the events but will be allowed access.
- Independent towing services will be required to enter at Gate 1 Ripple Road and check in at the One Stop Event Towing Office.
- If hiring a towing vendor other than the One Stop Towing, the patron will be charged an Event Towing Surcharge in the amount of $40 in addition to the towing charge.
- Food and beverage cannot be carried onto the concert site.
- Country USA is not responsible for theft, loss or damage to persons or property.
- No kegs or glass beverage containers allowed.
- No pets.
- Knives, weapons and contraband strictly prohibited. Concealed and/or carried with a permit weapons will not be permitted on our property and will be confiscated.
- No scooters, carts or other motorized vehicles.
- No large sound systems or DJ set-ups. (Small boom boxes only)
- All vehicles leaving the grounds are subject to vehicle search upon re-entering.
Hay bales, straw bales, wood chips or any other ground cover cannot be brought into the campgrounds. No raised dance floors or raised stages of any kind.
TIP: If you choose to check in early on Tuesday, please be aware that once you leave the grounds you will be back in the lines coming in. These lines are VERY long on Tues. and Wed. We recommend that once you check-in, you are there to stay.
Country USA has grown into one of the nations largest festivals and has caused us to focus on dangerous activities that may cause accidents and harm. We want your festival experience to be both safe and memorable! Country USA management and the Winnebago County Sheriffs Office have now found it necessary to issue the following new rules to help ensure your safety:
A. Cruising the campgrounds or driving from site to site will not be permitted. This includes all vehicles. STRICTLY ENFORCED! Vehicles will only be permitted to operate on the site for the purpose of leaving or returning to a campsite from an off-site destination.
B. All State traffic statues relating to the safe operation of motor vehicles will be STRICTLY ENFORCED, including driving while intoxicated, reckless driving, and speeding. Passengers will not be permitted to ride in the cargo bed of trucks, sit or stand on rails or tailgates of trucks, or ride on the outside of any motor vehicle. ALL VIOLATIONS OF STATE TRAFFIC STATUES WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED!
C. VIOLATIONS OF FESTIVAL RULES AND/OR STATE TRAFFIC STATUES MAY RESULT IN ANY OR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
» Citations and/or arrest by a law enforcement officer.
» Temporary or permanent ejections of the responsible person and or vehicle from the campsite and/or festival site.
D. Campers are not allowed to be on the roof of their motor home, camping unit or vehicle at any time. This will result in immediate ejection from the campgrounds.
UNAUTHORIZED TICKET SELLERS: Country USA & Rock USA are the only authorized sellers of any and all Country USA & Rock USA tickets. This includes resale by ticket brokers.
WARNING: If you purchase a ticket or camping token from a ticket broker or any third party, Country USA and/or Rock USA will not guarantee that the tickets are valid, your tickets may be confiscated and you may be denied admission to the event. No re-sale of tickets is permitted via the internet including but not limited to eBay and Craigslist or any other interactive media except through the official Country USA and Rock USA websites.